Medicinal Herb CSA
We grow and forage dozens of herbs for health by beyond-organic methods. Our herb products include tisanes / “teas”, salves, tinctures & vinegars. We also grow a variety of nutrient-dense mushrooms for cooking and medicine.
For an up-to-date list of specific herb offerings, please watch your email or check back in our products section.
How It Works
We offer debit shares starting at $100:
• To become a member, complete the form here or stop by a market or our farm and hand it to your local White Pine farmer and they will charge up a CSA card with your desired amount.
• Bring your card to our NYC market stand, visit our farm in the Harlem Valley, or place your order by mail.
• The funds on your card can be used anytime within 6 months of sign-up.
• Add funds to your card anytime.
Benefits of CSA Membership
By joining our CSA you’ll receive:
• 10% discount off regular price
• Exclusive access to certain herbs
• Unlimited cups of tea at market and events
Your participation in our CSA helps support our small, worker-owned cooperative and furthers our mission to expand access to historically under-served communities.
Pickup & Delivery Options
Union Square Greenmarket, New York City: Wednesdays 8 am - 6 pm
On Farm: Wednesday-Friday, 10a-6p. Please call to arrange.
By Mail: minimum $7.20 shipping per order. Due to current regulations we cannot mail fresh herbs.
Please watch your email for announcements about market cancellations due to weather or short-staffing and other seasonal changes.
We are inviting members to contribute towards our Share-A-Share solidarity program. The program works to make our herbs and products more accessible to historically under-served communities. You can contribute any amount at sign-up or at any point during your membership. Your contributions are tax-deductible through our nonprofit, A Farm For All!